Evening: Ate grass.
Night: Ate grass. Decided grass is boring.
Scratched. Hard to reach the itchy bits.
― Jackie French,
Stay tuned for Adventures in Missouri and #RenoJunkies!
- We (the hubby, the horses and the dog “Reba”) have all moved to Missouri. We anticipate many great adventures! For starters, a major house renovation at Spring Hill Farm! I will be tweeting (#RenoJunkies) and (hopefully) blogging the ordeal here.
Spain and Italy (2012)
- “Vicky ‘Camilla’ Barcelona” – Javier, where are you?
- Eat, drink, braaaaap!
- Burning at the Basilica
- “Isola de Capri – Bellisima!”
- Arrivederci Italia!
Hilarity ‘Down Under’ (2011)
- Mistaken Identity?
- The Aesthetics of Academia
- Flat Whites and Bodice Rippers
- Burrrzwood, bags and banners (and demonstrators)
- Earth Shaking Stuff
- It’s a small world… full of funny names…
- I need to get out more…
*This blog is and always has been a personal channel of expression for me and I am solely responsible for its content. It does not represent official communications from my employer, Monsanto Company, or any other organization. The views expressed in the body of the entries or in comments may not necessarily reflect my views, those of the company or of anyone else. Posts made prior to September 29, 2014 were made when I was either an independent researcher/public speaker or an academic, employed by the University of Saskatchewan.