Mark your calendar, folks!
GMCC 11 – Co-existence 2.0 Conference
“Achieving Coexistence of Biotech, Conventional & Organic Foods in the Marketplace”
October 26 – 28, 2011
Topics that will be discussed in the plenary and parallel sessions of GMCC-11 include
- Experiences and lessons from coexistence policy making around the world
- Regulation, liability, and the market—what works best?
- Economic and trade issues of low level presence and relevant policies
- Economics and policies of adventitious presence thresholds and tolerances
- Coexistence: best practices in various supply chains